本帖最后由 201303040123 于 2015-7-28 15:35 编辑

没事去其ta论坛翻资源的时候,作者是谁我就不知道了 不过肯定是大神的。
看到这个光影插件,喜欢就下载吧。
留言
搬运转载:转载以及搬运的MOD、补丁、资源、教程发帖时在帖子内或主题标明原作和来源。若没标明则视为删帖处理。
下次再这样版规伺候。
作者spamalotty
原帖地址http://www.hongfire.com/forum/sh ... -Reshade-for-AA2%21
Presenting Hongfire MasterEffects Reshade for AA2!This should work on AA1, since they have the same setup.

Read wyrdzero's post below for using this with subtitle overlay mods

If you've seen the Playclub HMR, then, you'll know what this is about. ** your screenies look even more delicious! This time with Depth of Field, and a really slick ambient occlusion.

We're still in the teething phase, so send me your problems and as much detail on what you did, I'll try to help as much as I can. Troubleshooting will be up soon.

Expect an FPS hit! So tweak the settings yourself till you calm it down!

Depth buffers are needed for Depth of field and ambient occlusion, I recommend you set Anti aliasing to zero in the AA2 setup.

Installation. THE ORDER IS IMPORTANT. I CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR RESULTS IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE ORDER.
Spoiler

1. Unzip the files. Don't copy them into the AA2 folder yet.
2. Copy the [ReShade] folder into your AA2 folder. (Note, this will work for the maker as well.)
3. Run the ReShade Setup program.
4. Click the "Select Game" Button. Your Firewall may complain, that's because injectors are process hooks. Allow it all through. This will prompt you to find your game, in this case it's your AA2 game executable. Select this and click ok. It should automatically produce everything needed. Don't bother starting AA2 yet. So exit the setup.
5. A [SweetFx] folder should have been created in the AA2 folder. Delete it. You don't need it. (Don't touch anything in the Reshade folder though).
6. Copy the [MasterEffect] Folder, MasterEffect file, and ReShade file from the zip folder into your AA2 directory. Say yes to any overwrites. Yes, there's also these files in the Reshade folder, leave those, copy the ones outside the folder from the zip.
7. Start AA2! It should all work! Press F4 to toggle the effects on and off.
8. I tested this process on PPD. It works.
9. Printscreen takes a screenshot.

Warning. The post effects do not apply uniformly to the game. I recommend switching it off (f4) when running around the school as the depth of field is a little wierd. This is to do with the depth buffer that AA2 uses. I can't do anything about it. Just enjoy the screwing. Also, it only affects what's in the centre, so if your character is out of focus, that's why. It also applies to the HUD unfortunately.

If you want to edit the files, open the MasterEffect file in notepad. Everything is explained in the file. You can edit the values, and when you're done, save it. The game will automatically update in realtime, so you don't even need to exit it. This is really handy for editing and finding good settings. I recommend testing settings on their highest and lowest settings to see what they do.

But some pointers.

Be gentle with your colour editing.

Spoiler

Bloom is based on the brightness of a pixel. It has some slight colour variation, which can be turned up or down. be careful as setting the threshhold too low can make everything all glowy and fuzzy. Especially when the lighting in the room is really bright.

Most of the depth effects don't work properly, though anamorphic flares will flare the same way bloom does if you turn off the depth check, according the brightness of the pixel.

AA2 is very tricky to balance because of the rendering style. Most of the colour tones are controlled by the LiftGammGain, where I control the percentages of each colour for the shadows, midtones and highlights. You're going to need to fiddle.

There is a sharpening setting lower down, I have it off, you might want to experiment to see what works for you. I don't like it personally. But it could come in handy if you're blowing out the softness with things like bloom and need to up the definition.

There is a Sincity style, but I recommend using ColorHueFX, just below it. You can't control Sincity and it only applies to reds, which rarely looks good. However if you push the edges of the ColorHueFx, you can get a much better effect. Basically ColorHueFx works by taking the colour band Lðcatiðn 0 to 1 (you'll be familiar with it from the hue slider in playclub. The colours are in the same Lðcatiðn relatively to the numbers between 0 and 1.) and the range and ** everything else grey, though you can lessen the impact of the effect by reducing the amount it applies. Using this in conjunction with the other effects will get some interesting results.

If you want to make your own custom LUT, go google it. You're basically just creating a colour space for Reshade to work from.

Uninstallation:

Delete d3d9.dll and d3d9.txt. That's it. Or cut and paste them out of the folder. You can delete the rest as well if you want, but those two will stop Reshade from running.

If you have any questi**, I drop by from time to time, so PM me or ask in the main discussion thread. Or here too. Show off what you do! I look forward to seeing your **y girlz!

登录/注册后可看大图

QQ截图20150728054909.jpg
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
有爱就有H5~

老湿 - 老湿

发表于 2016-1-28 05:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
效果图有点亮 不过应该会比原画面好那么一点 就是不知道使用方法
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大虾 - 大虾

发表于 2015-9-19 08:56:17 | 显示全部楼层
Warning. The post effects do not apply uniformly to the game.
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大湿 - 大湿

发表于 2015-12-29 01:41:35 | 显示全部楼层

不知道效果在我家电脑好不好,下来用用,感谢楼主分享
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

老湿 - 老湿

发表于 2015-7-28 06:27:58 | 显示全部楼层
不知道效果在我家电脑好不好,下来用用,感谢楼主分享
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

老湿 - 老湿

发表于 2015-7-28 13:19:25 | 显示全部楼层
貌似在HF论坛上看到过这个MOD
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大虾 - 大虾

发表于 2015-7-28 14:48:58 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢楼主的无私奉献,回复支持!
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

老湿 - 老湿

发表于 2015-7-28 14:51:50 | 显示全部楼层
小伙怎么可以没作者呢,另外原帖地址在哪,分类搞错了,真是的还是让我修改一下。
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大虾 - 大虾

发表于 2015-7-28 15:41:51 | 显示全部楼层
reshade setup tool 已停止工作
这个是怎么弄呀?选好了程序之后就这个
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

叫兽 - 叫兽

发表于 2015-7-28 16:27:49 | 显示全部楼层
不知道用这个MOD对机器的性能影响大不大
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

老湿 - 老湿

发表于 2015-7-28 16:34:16 | 显示全部楼层
看看是什么插件,看名字像好东西。。感谢分享
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大虾 - 大虾

发表于 2015-7-28 17:14:18 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kenaierling 于 2015-7-28 17:20 编辑

已经解决,需要把M开头的文件夹也复制过去才可以
不过游戏没有什么变化,只是亮度高了点,反正百度翻译了下那个他说有文件不能复制,或许我这里还没有弄好,哪个大神用上了DX10.11求告知!
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

老湿 - 老湿

发表于 2015-7-28 17:20:21 | 显示全部楼层
kenaierling 发表于 2015-7-28 15:41
reshade setup tool 已停止工作
这个是怎么弄呀?选好了程序之后就这个

帮楼主普及下,这个东西只支持NET Framework.4.5
效果怎么说呢,感觉没有原画面清晰,可能是我不会调试 。楼主能给一份你的调试方案么
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大虾 - 大虾

发表于 2015-7-28 17:24:19 | 显示全部楼层
月夜枫林 发表于 2015-7-28 17:20
帮楼主普及下,这个东西只支持NET Framework.4.5
效果怎么说呢,感觉没有原画面清晰,可能是我不会调试  ...

调试?我现在用上了,但是除了发现画面亮了点之外就没有其ta变化,或许还是DX9环境?
那个程序我启动、选择启动文件之后就弹出: Unable to copy file "ReShade.fx" 寻思着为什么会复制失败,是不是要用管理员?但是之后我也尝试过管理员运行也是这个提示,哎,反正我现在是弄不懂了,就看其ta大神了,主要看上的就是宣传图那样的画面。
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

老湿 - 老湿

发表于 2015-7-28 17:32:29 | 显示全部楼层
kenaierling 发表于 2015-7-28 17:24
调试?我现在用上了,但是除了发现画面亮了点之外就没有其ta变化,或许还是DX9环境?
那个程序我启动、选 ...

我大概知道如何调试了,但是没时间搞。。我跟你说怎么调你自己搞搞 回头给我传一份哈
ReShade\SweetFX文件夹里的SweetFX_settings文档里修改数值,修改以后直接体现效果,不需要关闭游戏
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大湿 - 大湿

发表于 2015-7-28 17:37:19 | 显示全部楼层
感觉好厉害的样子,我的电脑配置不错试试
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2015-7-28 17:39:43 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

大虾 - 大虾

发表于 2015-7-28 17:51:33 | 显示全部楼层
月夜枫林 发表于 2015-7-28 17:32
我大概知道如何调试了,但是没时间搞。。我跟你说怎么调你自己搞搞 回头给我传一份哈
ReShade\SweetFX文 ...

我今晚试试,看看能不能调出效果,到时候传一份
有爱就有H5~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入驻H5

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|免责声明|H5Gal游戏论坛 |网站地图|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:49 , Processed in 0.032682 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.