|
发表于 2011-9-3 22:18:39
|
显示全部楼层
当草轻轻握住你的身体。
When the sun lighten your face.当太阳照亮你的脸。
When you smile at Bedivere.当你的微笑在Bedivere。
I realize, my broken love and a few surviving words are far beyond the ability to bring your eyes back to life,Never in my life, have I felt so completely and unprecedentedly in love with a certain girl who only exists in fairy tale.我知道,我破碎的爱情和几个幸存的话,远远超出了起死回生的能力,让你的眼睛,从来没有在我的生活,我觉得完全空前爱只在童话中存在具有一定的女孩。
That every breath you take, ripples in my mind.每一次呼吸你走,在我心中的涟漪。
That your perseverance makes me feel strong.你的毅力,让我感受到强烈的。
That your leaving could make the very foundation of my heart crumble.这可以使你离开我的心脏非常基础的崩溃。
Probably, you won't remember your dream, since your country has filled your thoughts.也许,你不会记得你的梦想,因为贵国充满了你的想法。
There is no complaint, no sorrow.有没有抱怨,没有忧伤。 right now, your voice sounds like melodious and beautiful dirge coming out from your lips.现在,你的声音听起来像悠扬美丽来自你的嘴唇哀乐。
The moment I met you, turns into an old picture.那一刻我遇见你,变成老照片。
the jewel blue in the moonlight,with your brief questioning, becomes the most power proof of your coming to me, whose beauty will never fade.在月光下的宝石蓝色与您简短的质疑,成为最有权势的证明,你来我永不褪色的美丽。
You and your sword become one, you standing pose, is the symbol of iron.你和你的剑成为一体,你站立姿势,是铁的象征。
How I wish I could play finger-guessing with you once again just for an ice cream.我多么希望我能和你一起玩猜拳冰淇淋再次。
How I wish I could take another fight training with you in the yard once again.我多么希望我可以在院子里另一个战斗训练与您再次。
Hut everything seems like a dream.必胜客一切似乎都像做梦一样。
For long have you already disappeared from the world, yet on the bridge still remains the temperature of your palm.长期,你已经从世界上消失,在桥上还仍然是你的手掌的温度。
For long has your mirth been away from the yard, yet in the air still resounds your counsel.对于长有你的欢笑,已经离院子里,在空气中仍然回荡你的律师。
Hunger is enemy.饥饿是敌人。
Luxury is enemy.奢侈品是敌人。
one comes from the past, one from the future,and one from the present.一个来自于过去,从未来,从目前。
But they failed to recognize each other.但他们没有认识到对方。
Sometimes fate throws two lovers together, only to rip them apart.有时命运抛出两个恋人在一起,只有RIP他们除了。
Sometimes, having known the end exactly, we still sacrifice ourselves for love, only to be unregretful when separated.有时,在已知最终完全,我们仍然为爱牺牲自己,只待unregretful时分离。
Up on the top of the hill, badly injured.山顶上,严重受伤。
The king stood by her country, but her countrymen didn't stand by her, and that's everything.国王为她的国家,但她的同胞并没有站在她的,而这一切。
But I feel so sorry, about your vast and mighty anabasis being such a beautiful mistake.但我觉得很抱歉,关于您浩荡的远征,被这样一个美丽的错误。
I cannot forgive, that evil Holy Grail.我不能原谅,那邪-恶的圣杯。
I cannot forgive, that selfish sunrise.我不能原谅,那自私的日出。
For they left nothing.因为他们一无所有。
But endless miss and despair.但无尽的怀念和绝望。
I consider, every now and then, I would rather avoid knowing you at the very beginning than suffer from your leaving.我认为,每一个现在,然后,我宁愿避免在一开始就知道你比苦于您离开。
In my oblivious sight, I watch your hair dancing在我浑然不觉的视线,我看你的头发跳舞
Very gently, you take your leave,轻轻地,你把你的离开,
With "I love you" left behind, with one heart taken away.以“我爱你”留下的与带走的心脏,。
No matter how hard I burst into tears.无论怎样努力,我泪流满面。
All stories end, even the happiest.所有的故事结束,即使是最幸福的。
In my memory, you live beyond any legend, impressing me more than any reality.你住在我的记忆中,超越了任何传说,令人印象深刻,我比任何现实。
You still live as the greatest king.您仍然生活作为最大的国王。
We call you Saber.我们打电话给你军刀。
I shall be by your side with all my loyalty.我会在你身边,用我所有的忠诚度。
Instead of your burden.而不是你的负担。
Silly as I might, I whisper to you.傻因为我可能,我向你耳语。
Only to pray, that you've heard EVERYTHING.只有祈祷,你听说过的一切。
To Saber,军刀,
To My King.我的国王。
by通过
——Alone. - 孤独。
..谷歌翻译的结果...大概理解下吧.. |
|